- Doof.org was a site initially created in the mid to late 90's to provide information about the Dance Music scene in Adelaide.
- The site is owned by Jamie Lovick and is now used to host occasional photography and other interests.
About Jamie Lovick
Jamie has been interested in electronic music since the late 80's and spent a few years DJ'ing in various clubs in Adelaide.
- He has worked in IT since 1987, and moved to Sydney in 2000 to continue his IT career.
- Over the years he has dabbled in photography and is now expanding it beyond an idle hobby.
- Jamie lives in Darlington, an inner west suburb of Sydney.